RAVE’s article on the 30 Best Coffee Shops in the Northeast proves what we already know: Northerners are fanatical about their coffee. But we also learned something new. This region of the country has become more accustomed than ever to unusual and offbeat flavors.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., March 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — RAVE Reviews, an independent, reader-supported website, has released its list of the Northeast’s 30 Best Coffee Shops, just in time for the long, cold winter. The list includes the best rated cafes, cafes and cafes of Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, new York, Maryland, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, Massachusettsand Pennsylvania. You can read the full article at Rave’s website.
Although Northerners are notoriously loyal to their beloved Dunkin Donuts, you won’t find any restaurant chains on RAVE’s list. Instead, RAVE editors dug deep to find out where people in the North East stop to get their morning elixir.
It turns out that more people than ever are choosing small, independent cafes and cafes to refuel for the day. Plus, Java purists (some who once scoffed at anything other than black coffee in a paper cup) are trying quirky twists on old favorites and specialty lattes with names like “Butterfinger.”
RAVE’s list uses a 20-point scale for factors including nostalgia, popularity, cult, destination, and rarity, a methodology developed by the publisher to rate the country’s best cafes, cafes, and cafes. This Northeast edition of the series includes a comprehensive list of places you won’t want to miss next time you’re in or around New England. Winners include:
- Westmarket Square Craft Cafe: Bangor, Maine
- Tandem Coffee Roasters Café + Bakery: Portland, Maine
- Speckled Axe: Portland, Maine
- St. Joe’s Coffee: Scarborough, Maine
- Wayfarer Coffee Roasters: Laconia, New Hampshire
- Lucky’s Coffee Garage: Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Bonhoeffer’s Coffee & Espresso: Nashua, New Hampshire
- Ashlawn Farm Cafe: Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- give coffee: Canton, Connecticut
- Coffee ? : New Haven, Connecticut
- Daily Planet Coffee Company: Buffalo, New York
- Gregory’s coffee: New York, New York
- Birch coffee: New York, New York
- Oslo Coffee Roasters: Brooklyn, New York
- Cafe Lenox:Harlem, new York
- Vigilant Cafe: Hyattsville, Maryland
- Rooster Moon Coffee: Hagerstown, Maryland
- The Coffee Exchange: Providence, Rhode Island
- White Electric Coffee Cooperative: Providence, Rhode Island
- Bolt Coffee Company: Providence, Rhode Island
- Liquid Art Cafe and Restaurant: Killington, Vermont
- Mocha Joe’s Roasting Company: Brattleboro, Vermont
- Little World Coffee: Princeton, New Jersey
- Empire Coffee & Tea Company: Hoboken, New Jersey
- Polcari Coffee: Boston, MA
- Thinking Mug: Boston, MA
- Nirvana Coffee Company: Barnstable (Massachusetts)
- Biddle’s Escape: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Northern Light Espresso Bar & Cafe: Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Old Town Cafe: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
To learn more about each of these awesome fine coffee suppliers, check out the full article— 30 Best Cafes in the Northeast.
RAVE Reviews is an authoritative and entertaining guide to consumer goods, entertainment and travel. This is not a product review site or a lifestyle magazine. But if these two met on an online dating site, nine months later, you’d have RAVE reviews.
Jack KelleMarketing and Creative Manager, RAVE Reviews
The Web: http://www.ravereviews.org/
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE rave reviews